- - Diced tomato- 1
- - Salt
- - Olive oil
- - Lemon juice- from half a lemon
- - ½ red onion- chopped
- - Russet potatoes- cut into strips
- - Feta cheese
- - Parsley- chopped
- - Dried oregano- 1 teaspoon
- - Layer your baking tray using a parchment paper. Add olive oil and allow it to heat at 200 degrees
- - Place the potato strips in the preheated baking tray and add a salt and oregano seasoning. Toss the potatoes and make sure that they are covered with oil.
- - Allow the potatoes to bake for approximately 55 minutes. Check and confirm that they have turned golden and crispy.
- - Top the cooked potato strips with feta cheese and then sprinkle dry oregano on top. Use chopped parsley and sprinkles of lemon juice on the potatoes and serve.