- - Ground pepper and salt
- - Prawns- 12
- - Red onion- 1 (chopped)
- - 2 Spring onions- Sliced
- - Garlic cloves- 2 (chopped)
- - Greek drink ouzo- 60 ml
- - Parsley- 2 tablespoons
- - Feta cheese (cubed)- 250 grams
- - Olive oil
- - Hot chili
- - Sweet Parprika
- 1. Prepare diced tomatoes and allow them to strain in a colander.
- 2. Heat olive oil for approximately 1 minute and add chopped onion. Also add chopped garlic and chili pepper. Allow it to cook for a while and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped tomatoes and allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
- 3. Saute the shrimps and season them with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the shrimps in a preheated saucepan and allow them to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 4. Garnish the shrimp with parsley. It is preferable when served hot.