- - Pita breads- 2
- - Metallic or wooden skewers- 4
- - Lemon juice
- - Olive oil- 4 tablespoons
- - Red onion- ½
- - Yellow bell pepper
- - Eggplant
- - Cherrie tomatoes- 8
- - Halloumi cheese- 7 ounces
- 1. Halve and dice the peppers. Cut the onions into wedges. Cut the eggplant in half and then slice into chunks of 2 centimeters.
- 2. Add halloumi cheese cubes into a bowl. Add vegetables and thereafter olive oil and lemon juice. Season with dried oregano. Make sure that the contents are mixed well to ensure even spread of flavors.
- 3. Assemble the contents in the respective skewers. Make sure they are evenly distributed for adequate cooking. Make sure you soak wooden skewers in water to prevent them from burning.
- 4. Place the skewers on a preheated grill and allow then cook for about 12 minutes.
- 5. Serve the skewers with pita bread.